28 February 2012

Funky Fascia and Groovy Gutter

Finally, the framers have finished.  Yay!

They were really great at putting in extra noggins for us for TVs and the clothes dryer.  I'm sure the six pack of beer helped that task along!!!

Also today, the fascia and gutters were erected.

Fascia and gutter in Colorbond Woodland Grey
I haven't heard from the Site Supervisor today (as usual), so I'm not sure when the roof will go on or the windows arrive.  It's only Tuesday, so I guess it is possible that either or both of those things could happen this week.

In sadder, annoying and less convenient news, this happened to my little car on the weekend:

  

All the humans on board were fine!  The accident was not my fault, so I'm pretty cranky about the whole situation.  If you don't hear from me for the rest of the week, I'll be off looking for a new car!

Hope you're having a great week so far!!


6 comments:

  1. I like woodland grey. I might have to re think!
    Car accidents are awful.
    Just hope it works out with the insurance company
    Pen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pen. All under control, just trying to decide what to replace it with...

      Delete
  2. Awww, your poor little car. thats awful!!! On a happy note, great progress on the house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trish. It's all just very inconvenient really! Thankfully the house is still moving forward, so that's keeping me smiling.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh... ouch! Glad to hear everyone Ok. A car can always be replaced / fixed.
    Love Woodland Grey!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!