22 December 2011

Looking forward

When you are building, or when you have built before, what are the things that you really look forward to?

Is it a particular item/fitting/fixture in the new house?  Is it just about getting out of your dodgy rental?

I am really looking forward to:

Flick Mixers

  


Window furnishings that ARE NOT vertical blinds

here

here
My big oven

here

Relatively simple things, really, that we've previously taken for granted and obviously don't have in the dodgy rental.  (Hanging around waiting for yet another tradie to fix yet another problem here.  Just glad I'm not paying!)

Are you counting down the sleeps until the big guy visits yet?  I've been partying too hard and am feeling it today.  Last day of work before a week off, thank goodness.

Have a great Thursday!


7 comments:

  1. I have never been as excited about our renovation as the day my giant and very lovely Smeg stainless steel oven arrived. I couldn't stop staring at it and was completely in love (still am actually...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried while driving on my way to work the morning our Miele appliances were delivered *shy*

    Happy tears of course :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so much to look forward to! My kids are practically counting down the minutes!! I plan to have a bit of a detox after Xmas. I just booked 10 bootcamp sessions to help get me back on track...how crazy am I !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE answer to all those questions is YES M!
    Popped over to thank you for your support this year, to both me & my blog. Looking forward to continuing the journey with you in 2012.
    Happy Christmas
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally with you on the renting side. we have our back door which doesnt lock. so who knows when that will be fixed.....
    not to much shopping left for me to go and i am done.
    i have been more excited about the slab being poured today rather than what i have to buy....
    Pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait for pendants! Dorky but true

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been 4 years since I have had my own home ........ I miss having a large cooktop and oven the most....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!