18 August 2011

Thankful Thursday

Sometimes building and renovating can be stressful.  Anyone who has done either can attest to that.  Right now, I am stressed by the fact that we still don't have a price for our build. 

So, I have decided that each Thursday (or at least once a fortnight) I am going to offset the stress by posting about what I am thankful for.  It might be only one or two things, but I think it is important to take a moment to consider what we have to be grateful for.

This week I am thankful for the three little lights in my life.

How good is GoMA?!
And, I am thankful for sleep-ins on public holidays.

Bliss!
What are you thankful for this week?
Whatever it is, enjoy it and make the most of it!




3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for pir amazing parents who have been helping us during the critical stages of our build. Especially my dad and Mr B's mum

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Sometimes I think we need to sit back and appreciate what we have whether it is big or small. Life can change in an instant.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!