15 August 2011

Promote the ones you love

Are you a member of the Decorating Forum?

This forum is fantasmagorical!  I love it.  It's like having your own group of Interior Designers and Decorators on tap, 24/7.

And the bonus - everyone is so friendly, unlike some forums where there is always a smart alec or a hater or a know it all.

So, if you're looking for all this, and more, in an online forum, come and chat with us.  You know you want to!

Oh, and the lovely lady behind the forum, and her equally lovely friend and business partner, have now opened an online store.  Lots of precious pretties to lust after over there!
The Store
While I'm at it, I'll also let you know that Two beaches and a lake is now on Facebook!  I am having no end of trouble with adding the 'like' button to the blog, 'cos I'm a bit unco like that.  Moral of the story, if you're on Facebook, please come along and like us! 

Oh, and make sure that you actually 'follow' the blog as well.  Very important.  There might be giveaways and stuff, free stuff people!  Get on it - you'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I am, Yes I am!!!

    A member of the decorating forum I mean :)

    I've got a decorating forum button on my blog too :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get you to help me put one on here, B. I can't even get a FB button to work properly!

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too but haven't been over there of late!

    Love the title of your new blog, looking forward to following you on your nee build. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a member of the Decorating Forum too lol:). Thanks for letting everyone know about us Madonna <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and join in the fun. Advice and feedback are always welcome!