1. I'm a Scorpio
My birthday is 22 November, but I was born only 11 minutes out from 23 November, putting me on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius. So, when I was little and would read or listen to the horoscopes, I would decide which one sounded better and choose to be either Scorpio or Sagittarius for that particular day/week. The truth is, I am Scorpio through and through!
2. I always planned to name my daughter Prue
But, I have two daughters and neither is named Prue. Don't know why, but on the day(s), Husband and I just couldn't do it.
3. I lived in a country town for 12 months and one week
I hated every moment of it. Noone talked to me, and I made no friends. It was a very depressing time. Funnily enough, two of my favourite bloggers are originally from there (but neither lives there anymore). Why didn't I get to meet them during that woeful year?
4. I need a hobby other than interior decorating and shopping
5. I am a Human Resources Consultant by trade
Let's face it, though, Interior Design and Styling are waaaaaaaay more fun.
6. I believe that the first decision is (almost always) the best decision
Just seems to be the way things work out for us!
7. I married my beautiful husband eleven years ago this Saturday.
So, to whom shall I pass on this little game... How about Pen, from Design by Penny, Paid by Jason. Have fun, Pen!